Saturday, April 16, 2011

why do I have to think of a title for each post?

Snuggling with Grandpa Just showing off the hats I made for the girls (Belle would not pose for a picture but Lina was more than happy to...we have about 500 shots of her posing:)
She was SO excited to make jello eggs. When we were done she asked to call daddy and she asked him, "daddy, are you hungry???? (yes) ok, well I made some jellos, you can have some when you get home! would you like some of my jellos? (not jello, jellos)"

Lina called me into her room one day and I find her standing on the window sill and as soon as I walked in the door she said, "watch this!" and jumped off. She sure keeps her angels busy I found this chair for $5 at Salvation Army-I am very excited to re-upholster it! Just trying to find a fabric that I like that will hide stains and be able to handle my children...
The picture doesn't really capture it well, but it just made me laugh when I saw her like this-total exhaustion:) Lina loves having tea parties, we have 3 or 4 a day. (I think she just likes being able to tell me what to do..."mommy, if you want more you have to ask nicely. and when I pour it you have to wait because it's still pretty hot, you need to let it cool off.") I love how she asks, "is it tasty?"


No comments: