Friday, September 3, 2010

pat on the back for me!

2 posts in one week! Just thought I'd take another break from lounging on my couch eating bonbons to upload more pics for my kid's adoring fans;)


Lina told me she was flying like a fairy The other day I found these kitty boots that match her umbrella for 50cents-I love rummages!
Don't I look like a good mother? Ironing board inthe background with the sewing machine, I'm just so domestic (Don't let it fool you, I don't remember the last time I ironed an article of clothing, It's just a nice height for pinning my sewing projects:)
Evan put some of Belle's food on Lina's lips and she stood there like that for a really long time. i was surprised that she didn't spit it out.
One of Lina's new hobbies-taking all the silverware out and lining it up on the counter. At least she puts it back (mostly) in the right place

1 comment:

Joni said...

Your girlies are too cute :)