Saturday, October 2, 2010

Belle standing and other things:)

I've been trying to get a pic of Belle standing but it's been a challenge-when she sees the camera she starts bouncing and then falls down after a couple bounces-you see her mid-bounce right here:) There we go! Such a big girl!
such sweet sisters:) I looked over at Belle and she was just sitting like this-I thought it was cute:)
Erik and Belle-aw:)
reading books like good little girls
Lina likes to go in Belle's crib-sometimes she does flips into it or puts things that she doesn't want Belle to play with and goes in for some seclusion. I wish I had a spot like that!
the other day Lina came and pulled me into her room saying, 'Look! I made Belle pretty! I'm pretty too!!' and wanted a picture of her efforts:) Labor day we went to Cabellas-this is us being scared of the bear:)

We went over to some friends house in the evening and the guys took the 2 older kids out on the boat-I think they had a little more fun than this picture would suggest (they probably had just been told to stop jumping-Aiden later jumped overboard!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet little girlies- I had almost forgotten what they looked like:)

Kristen said...

So sweet. Belle is going to walk before Toby. Maybe she'll have to teach at Christmas so they can get into all kind of trouble:)

Joni said...

Good job Bella! And what a good mom to teach them to read at such a young age :)