Thursday, July 5, 2012

Lina's 4th Birthday

Lina wanted a Toy Story cake and I had seen some really cute ideas on Pinterest but when it came time to make it I ran out of steam.  I had found a bunch of figurines at a rummage so I just frosted it and plopped those on and she loved it!  So easy to please:)                                
SO excited about the card from Great Grandma B:)
Opening her present from Auntie Rachel-so excited!!!
When I was about to take this picture she said, "mom, can you get my thousand dollars off the counter there?"  (Her 5 dollar bill:)  The Hello Kitty purse goes everywhere with Lina and she re-applies her chapstick about every other second:)  Injuries seem to have increased since her birthday-I'm sure it has nothing to do with the Hello Kitty band-aids!;-)
We met some friends at the park after breakfast-these two are just too cute!!
By the time we sang happy birthday there were quite a few finger marks:)
after everyone had a piece I look over and see Lina cleaning up the left overs...wonder who she learned that from:)
After the park some friends came over to swim-Belle and Lexi are just a few months apart, such sweet friends!
Birthday lunch at McDonalds
We hung out at Grandmas for the after noon-Aunt Lydia gave Lina some recipe cards and 'Annie' (Lina likes to write 'recipes' :)
My sweet 4 year old!
Birthday balloons from Daddy.  The day ended with more swimming with dad...Can't believe she's 4!
Evan was doing push up in the kitchen while feeding the girls (multi-tasking;) and when he looked up Belle was trying to copy him-look at those skinny legs!!

On Sunday we met Grandma and Grandpa Spor and BJ Kirsten Justice and Sura at a park to celebrate Lina's birthday.  Belle really enjoyed the watermelon:)


Lots of fun presents!
We got Lina a puzzle, nail polish (that Evan went and bought himself because he is the one that paints their nails and wanted some new colors-what a sweet dad:) and a Woody doll (that was the one thing I wanted to get her and I found one at a rummage just in time!)

I love hearing Lina play with Woody "oh, did you want to watch while I play this game partner?" She makes sure Woody is all strapped in before leaving:)
Ice cream with the Rittenhouse boys-I bribed Elijah with Ice cream to get him to dance with me at Jacob and Annie's wedding:)

Swimming with friends

Little sweeties!

1 comment:

kristen said...

Lina, I am so glad you got that thousand dollars!! Now you can come visit your aunt Kristen:)