Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Fourth of July and random

The Fourth was HOTTT so we decided to skip the parade and went to a park in West Bend with some friends.  (The AC in our car died so it's a pretty windy drive:)
 Belle and her good friend Lexi:)
 There was a little man made lake that they loved playing in-a nice relief from the heat!
 We went to my parent's house in the afternoon and hung out with the fam.  Lina got a Woody pez dispenser from Aunt Tonya and Uncle Dakota.  I think it took her maybe two minutes to down all the candy:)
Grandma gave her some kitchen utensils that she LOVES.  She really likes helping me in the kitchen and is very proud to have her own stuff:-)  She also like to eat her goldfish with the tongs.
 She also got a tag reader pen and books that she likes to use during quiet time-Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
 They love their forts:)
 Just chillin'
 One morning they got into the bandaids before I woke up and they each had at least 6 or 7.  I think the people at the park later that day thought I abuse my children!
 Enjoying the splash pad at the park 
 This picture reminds me of those old time pictures where they all had really solemn faces
The other day at the zoo we learned all about chinchillas, Guinea pigs and some kind of lizard that I can't remember the name of:)  After the little spiel the kids got to pet them.


 Grandma, Jenna and Elise came with and Grandma treated to a Carousel ride at the end!





1 comment:

Kristen said...

They are just too cute!! Love Lina's smile opening the Pez candy.