Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Misc.

just a few pics from this and that, mostly from Feb.

Lina wanted to go outside but didn't want to put clothes on so I let her go out and she would have stayed out for a while but I didn't feel like dealing with hypothermia:) We stayed at mom&dad's while they were in China-one of Elise's kidblast nights she had to dress up like an invalid.

I knitted both girls one of these stuffed animals for valentines day-they didn't turn out quite like I was picturing in my head, but the girls like them (there is a pocket inthe frontwith a little baby in case you can't see it:)
No, I was not drunk when I took this...Lina is an aspiring photographer and will take pics for hours if I'd let her. I wish I had a pic of her taking the pics, it's pretty funny. Not as funny as Mya, but entertaining none the less:)
'Oh! I should take a picture of the ceiling!'
She actually did a really good job on this one
lately Belle has been very upset when she has to sit in her highchair. This happened on Evan's watch while he took Lina potty:)
When Lina wears the tinkerbell costume she is LinaTinkerbell. Belle is Bella:)
Belle loves sitting in the stroller and will scoot herself all over the place, she reminds me of an old lady in a wheelchair:)

No comments: