Saturday, April 3, 2010

Spring Break!

Lydia, Belle, Lina and I (Carrie:) went to FL to visit Kristen Derek Mya and Toby during Lydia's spring break-the girls were really good on the plane ride-thanks Nathan for the DVD player! (And Thank you Aunt Lyd for the trip:) all this cuteness in one place!

Mya was pointing out the ducks to Lina-such a sweet girl
bedtime story with Aunt Kristen and Mya
trying out Mya's big girl bed
one night we did some exercising on the wii-here's Lyd just taking a bike ride
at the zoo there was a room where birds were flying around and you could hold them but Lina was deathly afraid of them and wouldn't put her hand out-I took a picture to show her that they are nice, pretty birds, but this bird did look kind of evil...
Mya was a pro-I love her stance here with her finger crooked, such a cutie!


Lina LOVED feeding the giraffe-she and Mya each got half a cracker thing to feed it and Lina broke hers into tiny little pieces, it was so cute:)
the day we went to the pool was not the nicest pool weather-Aunt Lyd is the best! (I did get in the water too, I just chose not to be photographed:)
cuties!!
kissing cousins:)
ready to go to the airport-thanks for letting us play, we miss you!!
The day after we got back we went to a easter egg hunt-it was freezing! I didn't think to bring a basket so I used a plastic bag I had in the car, it felt like I was carrying dog poop or something!
There were a thousand kids waiting to get their pic taken with the bunny so I wasn't going to make them wait while I tried to get her to smile

Lina playing the field;)

No comments: