Thursday, January 27, 2011

one of the longest posts ever...

ok, so a little long in coming but in my defense I did try a few times before and it kept giving me error messages. so anyway, enjoy:)


I think this was new years eve? just sipping some champagne;)
Evan playing with the helicopter I gave him (Thanks for the tie Angie&Dylan!)
Grandma&Grandpa B got Lina a make up/hair kit-she LOVES putting on her lipstick
so tired after all the excitement
Lina adjusting her princess 'dancing' shoes:)
modeling the ensamble
Lina was very helpful with the present opening. "Here Belle, do you want to open your movie? Do you want to open Beauty and the Beast?
So happy
Uncle Nathan is the best! sweetie pies:)

The hide-a-bed makes a pretty decent trampoline
I love when they give kisses without any prompting from us:)
me? oh I'm just hanging out back here, enjoying the back view of the Christmas tree. I'm not eating a candy cane. What's in my mouth? Oh that's just the wrapper from the candy cane that I didn't eat.
I forgot to get a pic of the 2 birthday girls together-there at least both in this pic:)
taking care of her new dolly
Belle enjoyed the carrot cake that she shared with Grandma B:)

Lina and Belle loved having their cousins here (we liked having them here too:)
Showing off their skills at Lafluers Tired little girl:)
taking turns with Belle's nuk
St. Nicks-They each got an ornament, Lina was very excited about her 'cookie letter'
Lina also got a tinkerbell purse (don't tell Belle that she was jipped:)
Lydia, you can thank me-there was a delightful picture of you that I decided not to post:)
Lina loved all the Christmas decorations-especially this advent house. One night we had a bag of carrots on the table and Evan was like, wow, Lina is eating a lot of carrots...(she had taken a bite out of each carrot so that the doors would shut:)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Thanks for all the pictures of your adorable kids. I love the one with Lina and the carrots!

Suzanne said...

yes, the huge smile in front of all the half eaten carrots is one that definitely makes me smile...and should be preserved in a safe spot for a graduation/wedding video!